Kosette Nano Filter Reusable 3D Mask w/ Antibacterial Pouch
Nano Filter is made from nanofibers measuring 0.5µm, so it blocks any bigger microparticles from entering your airflow (i.e. hair, pollen, droplets, fine dust, bacteria, micro dust, cigarette smoke, etc.)
- Created with nano filter technology that filters out micro particles like dust and bacteria with a 92% air filtration rate.
- Wash every 2-3 uses. Wash up to 40x.
- Made in South Korea
- 5 LAYERS: 1 Layer of 3-in-1 Nano Filter and mesh Protection System + inner + outer layer
- 3D SHAPE: Specially designed with nose wire and 3D structure to comfortably fit against the face line.
- CHIN GUARD: Secures mask on face to protect against exposure to excess particles.
- STOPPER: Convenient for adjustment.
HOW TO WASH
- With every 2-3 uses, soak mask in water and neutral detergent.
- Lightly shake in running water to rinse, do not rub.
- Use a dry towel to press the excess water out of fabric. Do not wring or squeeze.
- Air dry.
- What is the filtration rate? 92%.
- How does this compare to disposable masks? Our masks are washable up to 40x. Reusable for 3-6 months depending on care and air quality conditions. If our Nano Filter mask was a regular daily disposable mask, the price would translate to about $0.09 to $0.18 a day.