Nano Filter is made from nanofibers measuring 0.5µm, so it blocks any bigger microparticles from entering your airflow (i.e. hair, pollen, droplets, fine dust, bacteria, micro dust, cigarette smoke, etc.)
- Created with nano filter technology that filters out micro particles like dust and bacteria with a 92% air filtration rate.
- Wash every 2-3 uses. Wash up to 40x.
- Made in South Korea
- 5 LAYERS: 1 Layer of 3-in-1 Nano Filter and mesh Protection System + inner + outer layer
- 3D SHAPE: Specially designed with nose wire and 3D structure to comfortably fit against the face line.
- CHIN GUARD: Secures mask on face to protect against exposure to excess particles.
- STOPPER: Convenient for adjustment.
HOW TO WASH
- With every 2-3 uses, soak mask in water and neutral detergent.
- Lightly shake in running water to rinse, do not rub.
- Use a dry towel to press the excess water out of fabric. Do not wring or squeeze.
- Air dry.
- What is the filtration rate? 92%.
- How does this compare to disposable masks? Our masks are washable up to 40x. Reusable for 3-6 months depending on care and air quality conditions. If our Nano Filter mask was a regular daily disposable mask, the price would translate to about $0.09 to $0.18 a day.