Copper Antimicrobial Gloves w/ Antibacterial Pouch
Reusable gloves made with copper to protect against various bacteria by effective elimination and prevention of infection and cross-contamination.
- Antimicrobial - Effectively eliminates and prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Breathable - Prevents the build-up of sweat for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
- Touchscreen Compatible - Allows you to conveniently work on any touchscreen device without taking the gloves off.
- Eliminates odor - Neutralizes and gets rid of odor-causing bacteria.
- Firm Grip - Non-slip fabric creates a secure grip for handling various daily functions.
Copper is a wide spectrum potent mineral that kills viruses or bacteria within minutes or hours. Around the world, many hospitals have used copper to replace door handles, bed rails, and light switches which reduced infection by more than 90%.
How Copper Works
- Viruses recognize copper ions as essential nutrients and absorb them into cells.
- The absorbed copper ion puncture the cell membrane, causing the virus to lose vital nutrients and moisture.
- Viruses eventually become severely obstructed of breathing and metabolism, damaging their DNA and killing them completely.
How to wash
- Begin with the gloves on and wet under warm running water.
- Add detergent and lightly lather by rubbing your hands together.
- Rinse gloves throughly under warm running water.
- Remove gloves and gently wring excess water.
- Air dry.
- Wash in machine(104 °F) or hand-wash in lukewarm water; air dry.
- Do not mix with other laundry when washing.
- After washing, the overall length may be reduced by about 1-2cm.
Cautions for Use
Do not use with any form of electricity.
Copper thread, Nylon